In an era when diseases crosses borders with impunity, it is no surprise that every year thousands of international patients cross continents and countries for medical treatment.
A new world-class medical center, La Paz Medical Center in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea offers up to date approaches to complex medical problems through the cooperative efforts of medical teams providing individualized attention to patients.
At La Paz the patient comes first – before, during and after his hospital stay. His comfort and treatment are our primary concern.
Family and friends receive the same personal attention, as we strive to make the medical experience as pleasant as possible. Medical tourism at La Paz is focused on the needs of the international patient. We will be happy to provide you with additional information and would welcome your inquiries.
Door-to-Door Service for the International Patient
Upon referral, the Center coordinates every aspect of the international patient’s care, before, during and after the La Paz visit.
Our personalized approach includes:
- Transfer of medical information, medical assessment, and treatment protocols
- Advance financial billing arrangements, including detailed estimates
- Timely appointment scheduling with La Paz specialists and services
- Pre-registration and coordination of admission with personal escorts to appointments and procedures
- Transportation arrangements including airport transfers, ground ambulance and a medical escort, if necessary
- Hotel or long-term lodging for patients and their families including an on-site luxury hotel.
The La Paz Hotel
The La Paz Hotel is an elegant boutique hotel, welcoming our international patients, the families of patients, hospital staff and professionals, as well as business people.
The hotel is situated in the heart of the Medical Center overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, a short walking distance from the hospital.
Available for the comfort of our guests: an elegant lounge, restaurant, sleeping accommodations, and most importantly, peace and quiet and an opportunity for relaxation and pampering.
La Paz Medical Center
La paz is a brand-new hospital opened on July 2011 in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea. The medical and nursing staff is based on international manpower. The hospital is Equipped with the latest state of the art technology and provides medical care and treatment to the citizens of Equatorial Guinea and international patients:
Specialties and Services:
La Paz Medical Center offers:
- An Emergency and Trauma center
- A Surgical department with advanced laparoscopic capabilities, 4 operating suites and an Intensive Care Unit.
- An Orthopedic department
- Surgical subspecialties: Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Urology
- A Department of Internal medicine
- A Department of Pediatrics including a Neonatal Intensive care unit
- A Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- A Sexual dysfunction and Infertility clinic
- An Imaging department including CT scanner, mammography and dynamic imaging studies
- Dental clinics
- Advanced laboratories
- Dialysis unit
For more information
Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Tel: (+240) 551539297