The mission of the Craniosacral Therapy Association of South Africa (CSTA-SA) is to preserve the integrity of Craniosacral therapy in Southern Africa, create community, and maintain the highest professional standards for practitioners, teachers and students of Craniosacral Therapy.
Our Goals and Objectives:
• To maintain the integrity of the work in relationship to the Craniosacral Therapy.
• To create community through conferences, our website, networking, and newsletters.
• To maintain the highest professional standards for practitioners, teachers and students of Craniosacral Therapy.
• To create a sound and stable infrastructure.
• To develop a benefit package for members which includes access to a referral service, membership directory and educational
development through conferences and continuing education programs.